It’s all quiet on the Pilgrim front. Until more news comes along, please ration these Picks:
- The Kelsey Group predicts online local video ad revenue will grow by 168% through 2012, reaching $1.5 billion. Does this mean local car dealerships will annoy us on the web too?
- Louis Gray reminds us not to believe everything we read on the web–especially Twitter rumors about Subway’s Jared kicking the bucket.
- Shari Thurow has never been afraid to stir up a hornets’ nest with her writing. Today, she takes a look at what makes you an "SEO Expert."
- Just because the economy is slowing, that doesn’t mean consumers are not still shopping online. They’re just focusing more on "used" search terms versus "new."
- Another great review for Trackur–w00t!