Pilgrim’s Picks for June 3 – Late, Late Edition
I know it’s late, but these Picks appeared towards the end of the day, and just would not wait until the morning. Enjoy!
- Google’s lost another exec. This time, YouTube’s head of monetization, Shashi Seth, is leaving the company for start-up Cooliris, claiming, "Google got a little big for me."
- Microsoft today announced the release of adCenter Desktop Beta–a desktop version of its ad campaign management tool.
- Microsoft, again. This time it’s released a Web Page Error Toolkit to help optimized 404 error pages.
- Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft have joined together to standardize the way each handle the Robots Exclusion Protocol (REP). Although, each still have their own unique robot exclusions as well–which they don’t seem to agree on.
- Want Google to help you increase the conversion rate on your web site? Its new WebSite Workout contest will do exactly that for four lucky winners!
- Time is running out to get a huge discount off the registration fee for SEM Canada. Register by July 7th and you’ll pay $895 instead of $1295!