Pilgrim’s Picks for June 9
We’re entering our 3rd straight day of 100F+ temperatures in Raleigh! With this in mind, I’m hoping today’s Apple announcements include a waterproof MacBook, so I can start blogging from the pool/beach.
Here are today’s Picks:
- Want to know the "happening" locations in your city? CitySense is a new service for Blackberry and iPhone that uses heat maps to show you where the "hot spots" are.
- Healthline has launched its own "AdSense for health sites" ad network.
- Quantcast’s Media Planner, a free online audience measurement tool, leaves beta today.
- Marchex is remixing its ad offerings. Gone are Industry Brains and Enhance Interactive (formerly Ah-Ha), instead the company is launching Adhere.
- The Washington Post looks at how "citizen journalists" are on the ground, blogging the presidential race.