Since launching my own online reputation monitoring service, Trackur has seen more than 2700 registered users. Those that sign-up range from small mom-and-pop shops to some very well known Fortune 500 companies.
Those that seem to really get the most out of Trackur are marketing agencies and PR firms. Even if they’re not offering reputation monitoring services to their clients, just knowing what’s going on with a client’s brand, can be invaluable.
We love Trackur
(To it put succinctly!) Andy Beal, founder of Trackur.com, has developed a fantastic tool for search marketing professionals. One that can be used to add tremendous value to client relationships.
We use Trackur in conjunction with several other proprietary applications to understand our clients’ current presence online, and to efficiently monitor their image and reputation. With Trackur, we are able to immediately identify potential challenges to a client’s reputation. In turn, we can rapidly engage with the company, and implement a strategic plan-of-action to minimize any negative impact.
Of course, Trackur’s great for monitoring your own company’s reputations, but agencies can use Trackur to:
- Monitor clients news: be the first to make your client aware about a positive or negative news story.
- Monitor industry trends: how can you help your clients market their blue widgets, if you’re not aware of trends and discussions in the widget industry?
- Monitor your campaigns: that press release and social media campaign you launched for your client; is it working, is it being discussed?
- Monitor your competitors: every SEO, PR, ad agency, and social media marketer should be aware of what its biggest competitors are up to!
- Monitor industry news: want to know whenever Matt Cutts discusses paid links? Set Trackur to follow news on “Matt Cutts” then filter down to only when it pertains to paid links.
If you’ve not signed up for a free 14 day trial of Trackur, now’s the perfect time to do so. Did you try Trackur, but your free trial has finished? Email support AT trackur.com and we’ll give you some extra time to check it out.
Your, and your clients, reputation is being discussed. Do you know what’s being said?