It seems like MarketingSherpa churns out a new handbook every month. While I look forward to reading each of them, the one I’ve look forward to the most is the new 2008 B-to-B Lead Generation Handbook.
It’s a monster of a handbook–531 pages–but every page is packed with vital information for any marketer in the business-to-business space. Here’s what’s inside:
- Beginning with pre-campaign research and preparation, the handbook takes you through all of the elements that go into campaign strategy.
- Using real-life examples that verify their effectiveness, choose from the variety of tactics that are now available to all B-to-B marketers.
- Find out how to create content B-B prospects adore.
- Go through all of the prove steps for lead qualification, cultivation and measurement.
- Bonuses include tips on how to make the Sales Department your best friends while at the same time getting CEOs to appreciate marketing.
I know what you’re thinking. Andy, you can’t possible read all of the MarketingSherpa guides! You just post about them and then add an affiliate link.
The B2B Handbook has my full attention, especially as I’m tackling that type of audience with my own Trackur service. There’s advice on promotional tactics (using webinars and free trials), marketing channels (email, direct, PR, and, of course, SEM), prospecting, content creation. and lead generation. There’s even an entire chapter dedicated to helping you convince your CEO of the value of marketing! (You’ll need that, with the downturn in the economy)
If you’re a B2B marketing veteran, don’t buy this book. However, if you’re just getting started, or need a handbook that you can give to your staff, then you must own this guide.
Marketing Pilgrim readers save $200 off the normal price! And, don’t forget, MarketingSherpa guides come with a risk-free guarantee–so you have nothing to lose!