OK, you’ve waited long enough. It’s time to reveal the winner of this year’s Annual Search Engine Marketing Scholarship contest. I could fluff this intro out, but I know you’ll skip down to the winning entry anyway, so here it is:
Winner: 8 Stupid Things Webmasters Do To Mess Up Their Analytics – Linda Bustos
Congratulations to Linda Bustos who won the majority of votes from our expert judges. Linda’s entry was a great template for any “how to” article.
- Enticing title.
- Engaging questions at the beginning of the post.
- Short, easily digestible, paragraphs with easy-to-read bullet points.
- Lots of graphics to break-up the text and actually demonstrate her tips.
- Lots of useful links.
- A Bulletproof SEO Strategy for Real Estate Professionals
- 13 Prophecies of Internet Marketing
- The Process of Producing Web Traffic that Gets Results, Think Like Someone Else
- New Technique for Optimizing Flash Sites for Search and Usability
Many thanks to all who entered the contest, read the entries, helped spread the word, and to our panel of esteemed judges.
I know all of our entrants are just dying to know how they faired, so I’ve shared the Google Analytics numbers of each entry below.
Until next year!
Can’t see the table? Click here.