Happy anniversary to me! To help you celebrate, I’ve collected awesome links, of course.
- Janet‘s not the only one appreciating the usefulness of the Google Content Network: How To Use The Google Content Network To Invest In Domains
- And more news on Google’s tools: Matt Cutts clarifies that the toolbar doesn’t index or queue sites for indexing and other myths.
- And one last bit of Google news: American Airlines And Google Settle Keyword Lawsuit
- Um, how many times can we say post hoc ergo propter hoc on a blog? (That’s probably four.) But somehow, I’m not totally convinced that just because Live Cashback launched In May, that it’s the cause of a 15% surge in Microsoft search volume (and a 0.7 percentage point rise in market share).
- Who’s using Hulu? Not many, but they’re happy with it. (Includes demographic info!)
- You know what they say about economists. (You don’t? Oh, they say that they see something working in the real world and wonder if it would work in theory.) The Economist takes a look at how piracy may be beneficial.
- If you have any more room for Facebook news, note that they’re suing the German-language alleged-knockoff site, StudiVZ. The first of many suits?