Linky Goodness, July 24
A Googly-Facebooky linky goodness today—yum!
- Gee, after a day of wide launch, only 33% of knols rank on the first page of Google. But they’re not given extra weight. No.
- Why doesn’t Google host long-form video? Because it didn’t work out for Google Video, apparently.
- Oh, the irony. Google’s own Blogspot.com is the No. 1 host for malware according to a study by Sophos.
- Unsurprisingly, Facebook is still growing faster than MySpace. Do we need a review of what a percentage means? It means that, because Facebook is smaller, it takes fewer new users to grow faster than the still-larger MySpace.
- Oh, the other shoe fell. Hasbro is usinc DMCA to kill Scrabulous, my favorite Facebook app. Sigh. Not that I ever used it anyway.
- Facebook is looking to reward the designers of apps that are truly useful through their “Great Apps” program. No zombies need apply.