If you’re not too busy celebrating los sanfermines (you know, running with the bulls, etc.), you might enjoy this linky goodness!
- Disgruntled Googlers talk to the New York Times about Day care at Google—and it’s not all the rosy report that usually comes out of Mountain View.
- Somebody still has an eye on Ask: Ask.com’s New Strategy in Search: Focus on Answers (also, Ask completed the Lexico acquisition including Dictionary.com.)
- Scrabble finally takes on knock-off Scrabulous in the Facebook app arena. Good luck with that. (History on the copyright battle here.)
- Now I get why they started in France: Google wants you to Tour the Tour de France with Street View.
- Meanwhile, Street View is being Challenged in the UK.
Now grab the bull by the horns. Or, uh, don’t.