Pilgrim’s Picks for July 14th
In the meantime…
- Speaking of Twitter. It seems Republicans and Democrats are using Twitter to argue over new proposals that could limit legislators social media activity.
- Viacom doesn’t want to know if you’ve uploaded copyright content. It just wants to know if Google employees did–that might jeopardize Google’s safe harbor defense.
- An interesting legal case in Britain. Newspapers are being sued for publishing false information, lifted from a Bebo profile page.
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has personally invested money in a new social gaming network start-up called, imaginatively, Social Gaming Network.
- Internet TV site Veoh is bringing its behavioral targeting advertising program out of beta today.