The "red light" is on! If you live near a Krispy Kreme, you’ll know what that says about today’s Picks. If you live near Amsterdam, then my apologies for that connotation.
- I’ve evangelized the importance of good customer service in the hotel industry, but this might be taking things too far.
- Google announces it has automatically transcribed the audio from videos of presidential candidates. Why is this not a standard YouTube feature?
- Speaking of videos. Online video watching is up 45% to 12 billion, compared to a year ago.
- Online ad spending growth in the UK is down this year.
- Yahoo’s deal with Google could see Yahoo make more money–at the expense of advertisers.
- Building your own web site just got easier thanks to Synthasite’s new and improved user interface.
- Twing launches today and will make it easier for you to search and monitor forums.
- Pheedo has announced the launch of new analytics tools for measuring social media engagement.