There’s still space (and an early bird discount) for my upcoming Online Reputation Management Workshop. If you want to learn reputation management for your company, or perhaps want to add ORM to the list of client services you offer, you might want to secure your spot!
After you’ve done that, you can take in these Picks:
- Securiteam found an interesting Gmail vulnerability.
- Microsoft told congress that Yahoogle would control 90% of the ad market. MSFT clearly wants Google treated the same way it has been treated over monopolies.
- Nokia owned Symbian controls 60% of the software in smart phones, yet it must fear Google’s Android–hence talks of closer partnerships between the two.
- Google’s US market-share reached 69.17% in June. That was enough for CNET to throw basic laws of rounding out the window, and declare a 70% share.
- Studies show that people trust the opinions of others "like themself." Culture Clique jumps on that theme with a new social commerce site that allows groups of friends to share reviews with each other.