Pilgrim’s Picks for July 1st
Good morning Pilgrims!
I trust your day is going well. If not, maybe one of these hot news Picks will help–failing that, grab a donut!
- Silicon Alley Insider knows how Twitter can become a billion dollar company in one year; become a P2P mobile payment provider.
- Digg ‘s Recommendation Engine is launching this week. Based upon what you’ve dugg before, Digg will recommend stories you may like.
- Speaking of Digg, it appears Netvibes would like a piece of your social-voting habit.
- Avinash Kaushik is a web analytics genius! He’s also pretty darn good at helping you measure the intersection of online and offline tracking too, as this excellent post demonstrates.
- Remember the 5% AOL share Google acquired? Yeah, it’s free to sell it now. Will it?
- Wow! Mike Moran has just joined social media agency Converseon. I know Mike, and Converseon CEO Rob Key very well, and this is a powerful union.