Pilgrim’s Picks for July 9 – Summer in the Mountains Edition
Visiting the mountains is a full on quest for discovery. Just this past few days, look at what I’ve discovered:
- Lost Creek – yes, despite a big sign pointing the way, it appears I’m the first to discover it.
- Hidden Driveway – poor driveway. All it ever wanted to be when it grew up, was hidden, then someone goes and spoils it with a big sign.
- Falling Rock – there must be more than one town called "Falling Rock" in North Carolina, because I see signs for it everywhere!
Oh hai, I almost forgot, you’re hear for today’s Picks:
- Microsoft has announced a hosted version of its office products and what appears to be an affiliate program to encourage others to sell the service too.
- Did British Telecom just acquire Ribbit for $55 million? And, does it plan to build a Google Grandcentral rival?
- VideoEgg has added a slew of new features to its online video ad network.
- Keep an eye on BuzzFeed. The site tracks which web content is gaining popularity and "going viral." It just raised $3.5 million.
Do you give-up, or are you thirsty for more? Here are the latest items shared on my link blog: