Pilgrim’s Picks for July 10
If you’re anywhere close to Charlotte, there’s still space for my talk on Online Reputation Management this evening.
Back to the news. Yahoo’s having a big news day:
- Yahoo has partnered with Click Forensics to reduce click fraud. Didn’t we already know this?
- Yahoo has been granted an anchor text in links patent, originally filed in 2002. Bill Slawski has the details on what it means for SEO.
- Yahoo and Turner Broadcasting System have announced a multi-year ad partnership focused around sports.
- Remember Guy Kawasaki’s Truemors site? The one he built using coins he found down the back of his couch? He just sold it to NowPublic for pocket change an undisclosed amount.
- Ask.com signed a deal with Photobucket to get its search box on the photo and video site.
- Does your web analytics need some bling? 97th Floor just launched BLVD Status, a web analytics package that adds some cool features including RSS conversion tracking.