The lack of posts today probably had you guessing that I was either on the road or with clients all day–if only!
At around 7pm last night, my Apple MacBook Pro decided it did not want to boot-up–no matter what troubleshooting I tried. Calls to Apple tech support this morning were equally useless. Fearing the loss of all my data, I headed to my local Apple store and was put on standby to see an Apple “Genius” technician. An hour later, and Scott was able to recover my files and give me a plan for using Time Machine to fill in the blanks.
So, after 24 hours of Apple Hell, I’m back in the loop. So, here’s the news that I would have blogged about today:
- Del.icio.us is hard to type and the site looked dated. Enter Delicious.com and a major overhaul of design and function.
- Google is launching its own venture capital fund. I have the perfect investment for them!
- Google Street View gets the green light in the UK.
- Forrester has bought JupiterResearch for $23 million. I guess research firms don’t garner much of a valuation, $23M seems low.
- Microsoft owned Avenue A/Razorfish will launch a media and entertainment consulting practice.