Linky Goodness for August 15
Today’s Pilgrim’s Picks are actually a Linky Goodness, because we all miss Jordan–and it’s been far too long since we had some LG.
- AOL has acquired Socialthing, an aggregator of social media feeds. I’m guessing it couldn’t afford the more popular FriendFeed.
- Speaking of defamation lawsuits, a journalist tried to sue Google for $50 million because he didn’t like the comments written by a local college professor. Why did he sue Google? No one knows–which explains why it was kicked out court.
- Interesting observation at the end of a recent post by Lenovo’s David Churbuck. Are Beijing Olympics guests in high-end hotels bypassing China’s strict web filtering? It appears Google believes his hotel is actually in Hong Kong. Strange.
- Want some tips on growing your blog? How about how to set up your RSS feedreader? I share some advice in a podcast interview with Jack Humphrey.
- Lastly, some Friday fun. If you’re a Twitter addict, you’ll love the parody videos Rae Hoffman has posted to her site.