Pilgrim’s Picks for 080808
Did you miss me yesterday? Not really? I had a blast teaching my first Online Reputation Management Workshop yesterday–thanks to the great folks who took the time to attend!
After sleeping solid for 10 hours, I feel like some Picks–what about you? 🙂
- Video search engine Blinkx has its eye on search advertising firm Miva–offering $1.20 a share in cash to acquire the company.
- Just how cool is new search engine Cuil? Well, judging by its traffic, it’s absolutely stone cold.
- Better "crawl issues" reporting and backlink data are among the many great new features Microsoft has added to its Live Search Webmaster Center.
- If you visit a Google Adsense partner site, you’ll now receive a DoubleClick cookie.
- Our friends over at Ignite Social Media have created a WordPress plugin that displays links to all of your social media profiles.
- Jon Rognerud has an interesting conversation with Brent Csutoras about social media marketing.
- Visible Technologies has named former Microsoft guru as its CTO.