Pilgrim’s Picks for August 13
Lots of Picks today, so let’s jump right to it!
- (updated) Spot Runner’s innovative business model didn’t work out, so it’s realigning it. The company lays off 100 50 but plans to hire about the same number to accommodate the realignment.
- New look and new features for blog commenting system provider Disqus.
- Google is no longer allowing new accounts for Feedburner’s Ad Network–I’ve still not seen AdSense for Feeds in my account, have you?
- It looks like bloggers are not going to let China get away with faking many aspects of the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.
- Hitwise has Google’s US market share at 70.77% for July.
- Are you waiting for a Google Android cell phone? It could be in your hands as early as September!