Pilgrim’s Picks for August 18 – Leaving on a Jet Plane Edition
I’ll admit, blogging is going to be a little light this week. Jordan’s still taking a well-earned rest and I’m getting on a plane today for SES San Jose. Don’t fret! I’ll still blog, and will even post exclusive photos from the conference. You may also want to follow me on Twitter–for casual conference updates.
In the meantime, here are today’s Picks:
- Google wants the FCC to Free The Airwaves and needs your signature on its petition.
- What’s does the future of mobile advertising look like? ClickZ asks the experts.
- Are you new to SEO? Here are ten tools you should probably bookmark.
- E-consultancy predicts the online reputation monitoring industry to be worth $120 million in 2008.
- Google employees have fun with one of those link-request emails we all seem to get. (hat-tip Dave)