I really don’t like west coast time. The east coast has a 3 hour jump on you and you always feel like you’re playing catch-up.
Fortunately, the news today is good, but not earth-shattering. Here are today’s Picks:
- If you’ve not turned on SSL in your Gmail account, you might want to do so, before these hackers have their wicked way.
- Google hopes to earn some good will from political bloggers by hosting a "Big Tent" blogger facility at the Democratic and Republican conventions.
- Microsoft is hoping that recently acquired Powerset will also help advertisers better place their ads.
- WebTrends Ad Director launches at SES this week and offers to improve the performance of search ads.
- I’m a new fan of Google’s Website Optimizer and it just got better, with new features.
- SEL has links to all the coverage from day two of SES San Jose.