Pilgrim’s Picks for August 25
There’s only one thing on my mind: Football!
Yep, the college football season gets underway this week and I’m hoping NCSU can pull off an upset down at South Carolina on Thursday.
I need a distraction-to keep my mind off football–and these Picks will do nicely!
- AdAge reports on rumors that Microsoft and WPP might do a deal that involves the exchange of Avenue A/Razorfish and 24/7 Real Media.
- Want some creative ideas for your site’s "Add to Cart" button? Linda Bustos takes a look at a bunch of before and after designs for popular etailers.
- Daniel Jacome makes his argument for why Google’s entry to the web measurement space won’t hurt comScore.
- Real estate search engine Trulia announces a bunch of new features including an interface for mobile devices.
- Google adds geolocation to its Gears offline plug-in.