Today is you last chance to register for my Online Reputation Management Workshop taking place this Thursday.
I hope you can join me, but if not, I hope you’ll enjoy today’s Picks.
- Google is being sued for patent infringement over the way it tracks Adsense clicks.
- Of the 3.9 billion searches conducted in the UK in June, Google received 75.3% of them!
- At least one major Yahoo investor is questioning the validity of last week’s shareholder vote.
- Apple’s Steve Jobs admits MobileMe mistake in internal memo.
- Yahoo has partnered with LucidMedia to bring contextually targeting capabilities to the company’s RightMedia ad exchange.
- Microsoft has re-launched WindowsLive.com complete with unedited customer reviews. “We are letting our customers speak for themselves through our site,” said Marty Collins, Senior Product Marketing Manager. “Many of its pages will feature unedited multimedia stories, tips, advice and comments on how they’re using Windows services. And the community members, not Microsoft, will decide which customer-generated content is most valuable.”