Oh how exciting—it’s Constitution Day! Party, 7 PM, my place. Period dress.
- Lookout, advertisers. The Yahoo-Google deal might be really bad news, since using the same landing page in Google and Yahoo may hinder your campaign.
- Some people get fire for what’s on their blog (y’know, “dooced”), but here’s one guy who probably deserves it: an NFL player posted part of the team playbook on his blog. Winning, apparently, was not part of his strategy.
- Heads up: Live Search is updating (in the unlikely event you cared).
- Somehow, it’s only a big deal when /yahoo or Microsoft lose execs. Oh well: Yahoo loses it Director of Communications & its Search Monkey PM to Digg and Dapper, respectively
- Lost in the city? Good news: Google Street View Now On Mobile Phones Everywhere. Unless you’re on the iPhone.