- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the best online mapping service of them all? Google Maps, of course, who’s spent the last year innovating while their rivals “stagnate.”
- And Danny Sullivan explains exactly how that innovation works in The Google Hive Mind. Freaky.
- Last week’s reports of Yahoo Answers’ death have been greatly exaggerated, because Yahoo is NOT selling Yahoo Answers.
- Facebook may have been the most recent media darling (although it’s becoming the social network the media loves to hate), but MySpace still has over 65% marketshare. Odd, I don’t hear anyone wringing their hands over that monopoly.
- But Facebook still has an edge in Britain, if not in numbers, in super cool uses: it’s being used to recruit spies. Now I’m sooo glad I’m on Facebook!
- And for those of us keeping up on our favorite board-game-app-on-Facebook, the developers of Scrabulous won a case in Indian court—the game is not in violation of copyright, though the name is. Little dance of joy!
Oh, but let me guess: you don’t dance. You know how I feel about that, don’t you? (Hint: if you don’t dance, well you’re . . . )