How would you like to win an awesome 8.9" netbook like this one?
I just got mine and it’s a great little machine. Not only is it perfect for browsing the web and checking email, but it’s very fast! When was the last time your laptop started-up in 15 seconds?
So, how can you get your chance to win your own Acer Aspire One? Simple.
I’m looking for your suggestions to make Trackur even better! I want to know what features and functions you’d like to see added to Trackur’s online reputation and buzz monitoring service. Simply put, I want Trackur to be the best $18 anyone can spend on monitoring their brand.
To make it easier for you to share your suggestions, we’ve partnered with the awesome SuggestionBox.com service. SuggestionBox makes it easier for any company to collect feedback and feature requests, and it’s been invaluable in keeping Trackur, well, on track.
Here’s how to enter:
- Take Trackur for a free test drive.
- Use our Trackur SuggestionBox to submit your idea for improvements and new features.
- On October 3rd, we’ll publish those ideas that demonstrate an honest attempt to help us get even better–that should screen out those that submit suggestions like "Change the color" without backing up their idea with reasons.
- If your idea is published, you’ll see it listed as "Under Review" at the Trackur SuggestionBox.
- That same day, we’ll randomly pick a winner from all of the suggestions marked "Under Review." Please be sure to not post your suggestion as "anonymous" ‘cos we won’t know who you are.
The offer is open to all over the age of 18. If you’re outside the U.S. we reserve the right to provide an alternative–but equal value–prize. You can enter multiple times, but keep in mind that if your suggestions are lame, they probably won’t get published. Lastly, we reserve the right to change or edit any of the rules–in case a lawyer tells us to.
P.S. If your Trackur trial has expired, drop us a groveling email and we’ll extend it for you!