Pilgrim’s Picks for September 10 – Google Overload Edition
Today’s Picks mostly come from my desire to not overwhelm you with tons of Google news. I wish Microsoft or Yahoo–or anyone–would do something worthy of attention. Until that happens, it’s all Google, all the time.
- Google has added three new experimental features to Gmail labs.
- Two ex-Googlers add new video analytics to their Ooyala video platform.
- Google backs a project to bring internet to those that lack it, via the launch of 16 low-cost satellites.
- If you’re a code monkey you’ll be thrilled to learn that Google Analytics is now fully hackable via Google Code.
- Eric Lander wants to know why Google continues to allow reputation damaging claims to sit at the top of its search results. (via)