Pilgrim’s Picks for September 12 – You Tell Me Edition
I’m traveling today, so you know what that means. I give you the Picks and then you take turns to share your amazing insight in the comments! 🙂
- The founder of Korean blogging software firm TNC is claiming that Google has acquired them. No official word from Google yet. (via)
- Yahoo shares examples of its Yahoo Open Strategy initiative.
- After a much-hyped launch, search engine Cuil has lost its VP of products–and search legend–Louis Monier.
- There’s a new Bill Gates/Jerry Seinfeld TV commercial airing–it’s just as weird.
- Google’s adding location awareness to mobile web search.
- ClickZ is reporting an ad platform overhaul for Miva.
- Google’s stock price hit a 52-week low of just $409.68. Are investors worried that Google s becoming the jack of all trades and the master of…just one?
So, what jumps out at you today?