Today’s Picks for your edification:
- The WSJ highlights some social networking sites aimed squarely at business owners.
- It just so happens that the WSJ also plans to launch its own social networking community.
- Speaking of launching, LinkedIn is joining forces with Collective Media to launch a new ad network.
- Also collaborating, AOL’s ADTECH will provide ad-serving capabilities to React2Media.
- Lastly–with no segue at all–Brian Chappell discovers Google is once again testing bottom-of-page AdWords placement.