Don’t forget to register for my upcoming webinar on Online Reputation Management. It’s completely free!
When you’re done registering, check out these Picks:
- Google Desktop gets lighter and faster.
- 78% of UK internet users watched videos online in June 2008–all 27 million of them!
- New comScore stats suggest around 9% of US and UK mobile users are conducting searches on their cell phones.
- Heads-up! All of those promised changes to Google’s Adwords quality scores are about to come into effect.
- MuseWorx publicly launches what it calls "the world’s first marketing operating system."