Pilgrim’s Picks for September 26 – Contest Reminder Edition
Don’t forget that Trackur is offering a fantastic mini-notebook computer as a reward for suggesting a new feature or improvement. If you’d like to have a chance at winning, simply take a look at the contest details here.
When you get back, these Picks will be waiting for you.
- Google TV will start supplying ads to Bloomberg TV.
- Twitter has launched a special site to track the Presidential debates.
- Google has launched a new contest for your ideas to change the world. It’s generously providing $10 million in funding.
- E-consultancy wishes more PR folks would monitor online media placements themselves. I know the perfect tool!
- Visa teams up with Google to provide mobile payments.