- Google hopes its new office in Washington will help it better educate government-types.
- Congress just approved a bill that will allow web radio stations to keep on, keeping on.
- Staying with the political theme, Google’s decided that speaking out on California’s Proposition 8 fits perfectly with its mission to organize the world’s population information.
- Video ads are expensive enough to make, but ClickZ reveals that they’re also more expensive to distribute–an average of $43 per CPM versus $15 for regular display ads. When might video ad rates reduce?
- If you use Firefox and the Google Toolbar, there’s new browser-candy waiting for you to download!
- Last year’s Annual Customer Engagement Survey revealed some fascinating statistics. Have your voice heard and complete this year’s survey.
UPDATE: I almost forgot. Winner’s of our recent book giveaway are:
If you’re name is listed, please email me your mailing address. Thanks to all that entered!