I don’t like September. Sure, the weather in Raleigh drops back down to the 80’s but that just reminds me that winter is on the way.
While I get over it, and remind myself that I’m lucky to live the moderate climate of the South, you can enjoy today’s Picks:
- I feel bad for Rachel Beckman. The targeted ads on Facebook keep telling her she’s fat!
- Search Engine Journal has more Firefox SEO plugins than you can shake a stick at.
- Not strictly marketing news–actually it’s not marketing at all–but you might still be interested in all of the upgrades to Google’s Picasa.
- 58% of 18-65-year olds don’t know what "social networking" is. Either they’re just too old to to be hip, or they just don’t know that MySpace, Facebook, et al are known as "social networks."
- Ever wanted to splice together multiple RSS feeds? You should take a look at RSS Mixer.
- Looking for a guest blogger? Want to be a guest blogger? Why not try Guest Blogger Finder?