Happy Monday morning to you. I trust that you had a good weekend and weren’t bothered too much by any of the Hurricanes wreaking havoc lately. In Raleigh we had about 5-6" of rain but fortunately not much else.
Today’s Picks are ready for your perusal:
- A new month, a new article looking at the "wild west" of SEO. There’s some "same old, same old" stuff and a couple of new views, so worth reading.
- Yahoo’s deal with AT&T starting to become a reality.
- Microsoft adds new features to Live Search Local Listings.
- Planning to bid on your competitor’s keywords? Read this advice first.
- Visible Technologies will host a free webcast about search engine reputation management.
- NC based search engine tyBit leaves beta and claims to eliminate click fraud while providing a new model for advertisers.
- I like Matt Cutts a lot. But, I don’t like him enough to ever dream about him. Others? Take a look for yourself.