Hey, do me a favor. Before you read today’s Picks, please take a moment to think about the innocent lives lost seven years ago today–and maybe say a prayer for their families. Thanks.
OK, here are today’s Picks:
- The NYT looks at parents that are starting their kids on social networks at a very early age.
- If you’re a BlackBerry user you’ll love the newly updated Google Mobile App.
- New data suggests YouTube is serving nearly half of all videos watched online!
- Congrats to Range Online Media. The search marketing firm was just acquired by iProspect.
- E-consultancy looks at why affiliate marketing budgets are shrinking.