Pilrgim’s Picks for September 17 – Hawaii Edition
You know the James Taylor lyrics “In my mind I’m goin’ to Carolina,” right?
Well, what if you’re already in Carolina and it’s dark and gloomy? That’s when my mind heads here:
You too can get a little Hawaii on your mind every day, thanks to the web’s best Hawaii vacation blog–which happens to be edited by my beautiful wife. 😉
While you imagine the warm breeze and tropical scents, add these Picks:
- Google is arguing its case for an ad partnership with Yahoo.
- Be careful what technology your company uses on the web. It might just be included in one of the 20,000 patents owned by a former Microsoft exec.
- Michael Gray spots that the recent Google News date stamp faux pas, is not an isolated incident.
- Phorm’s ISP-based ad targeting technology looks set to receive approval by UK regulators.
- Poor Google. The bigger the company gets the harder time it has keeping its services online.