There’s still time to secure one of only 25 seats available for the Aloha Social Media Summit. While we’re keeping the Hawaiian theme, this event will be in Boulder, CO, October 6-7.
Marketing Pilgrim readers can save $500 by using the discount coupon "rfoa"
Here’s what we have in store for you:
- A mastermind workshop with the true gurus of social networking, blogging, new media and entrepreneurial business, hosted by Andy Beal and Dave Taylor.
- Featured participant/speakers include Om Malik, CEO of GigaOM, Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.com and Peter Shankman, founder of Help a Reporter Online, Susan Bratton of Personal Life Media, Charlene Li (co-author of Groundswell) and Roxanne Darling (host, Beachwalks With Rox)
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to spend two days in an intimate setting learning exactly how to use social media tools to increase your profits.
- No boring PowerPoint slides and no sales pitches. In fact, we want to teach you only the topics and strategies that are important to your business!
- A full day of teaching and a full day of consulting. Every attendee will receive one-on-one time with the experts.
- Held at the Techstars Bunker, a great, relaxed, and completely private conference venue unlike any you’ve experienced in the past.
It’s a highly exclusive event with a cap of just 25 attendees. Seating is very limited so don’t delay! Register now!