“Trackur Trumps Google;” Adds New Features for Same Low Price!
As much as I love Google, hearing that Trackur is kicking its butt makes my heart sing! Just as I was preparing to update you on some new features at Trackur, what should turn up–via Trackur, of course–but this glowing review.
Wow, “Trackur Trumps Google.”
But, we’re not resting on our laurels. We want Trackur to be the very best reputation and buzz monitoring tool–at a price you can actually afford! With that in mind, here are some of the things we’ve been working on:
- We’ve increased the keywords monitored across all plans–actually 3x as many, with no price increase.
- We’ve added CSV export for our Corporate and Enterprise plans. Now agencies can download the data and add their own logo, before handing over to their clients!
- We’ve fine-tuned the database. You should notice that Trackur is a little more spritely.
- When you log in, you can stay logged in. As much as I use Trackur, I hated that I had to log in with each new browser session. Now we can all check the box to remain logged in!
- Many more upgrades coming!
If you’ve not already checked out Trackur, then get your free 14-day trial here. If your free trial has expired and you’d love to take another look, simply email us with your request–we’d be delighted to extend your free trial.
Whether you’re monitoring your reputation, tracking your buzz, or simply listening for customer feedback $0.60 a day is a small investment to make–don’t you think? 🙂