It’s the ides of October, and today you get to give linky goodness its special name. It seems to me these links all have to do with a central theme, but I’m just not coming up with a cute name for it. See if you can do any better.
- After starting its own blog advertising network, Technorati Media, in June, now Technorati has acquired the network AdEngage. I guess what they’re trying to say is, “Fo’ rillz, yo.”
- Another interesting merger as WordPress’s parent company, Automattic, acquires PollDaddy. Now WordPress.com blogs can include polls. (via)
- RWW is trying to help Twitter find a revenue model. Help out if you have a brilliant idea, but take your time. No rush.
- MTV’s voter drive is branching out in its SMS answers service provider choice: Rock the Vote selects ChaCha for mobile answers.
- You’ve heard lots about it, even here on Marketing Pilgrim (even this week). But if you think you’re ready to try it, SEOmoz’s Rand Fishkin has written a guide to PageRank Sculpting: Parsing the Value and Potential Benefits of Sculpting PR with Nofollow.