Linky Goodness, October 15 – Name that LG Edition
It’s the ides of October, and today you get to give linky goodness its special name. It seems to me these links all have to do with a central theme, but I’m just not coming up with a cute name for it. See if you can do any better.
- After starting its own blog advertising network, Technorati Media, in June, now Technorati has acquired the network AdEngage. I guess what they’re trying to say is, “Fo’ rillz, yo.”
- Another interesting merger as WordPress’s parent company, Automattic, acquires PollDaddy. Now WordPress.com blogs can include polls. (via)
- RWW is trying to help Twitter find a revenue model. Help out if you have a brilliant idea, but take your time. No rush.
- MTV’s voter drive is branching out in its SMS answers service provider choice: Rock the Vote selects ChaCha for mobile answers.
- You’ve heard lots about it, even here on Marketing Pilgrim (even this week). But if you think you’re ready to try it, SEOmoz’s Rand Fishkin has written a guide to PageRank Sculpting: Parsing the Value and Potential Benefits of Sculpting PR with Nofollow.