Linky Goodness, October 6
Linky linky goodness, readers, dear
Linky links will come to you all year
If I had one wish, then it would be
A post full of good links to you from me.
Oh, look, my wish came true!
- Do text ads still work online? Oh yeah. In fact, simple text ads are still the most clicked ad type online. Far less popular? Banner and video ads.
- More commercials are coming to online television. I love Ad Age’s opening here: Want more ads with your free web video? Not to worry; they’re coming.
- While the blue background still sets them apart, Google appears to be running unmarked search ads. :\
- More Google ad news: Google image search ads are displaying for some users.
- And one last Google advertising story: as the DOJ and Congress continue to stare long and hard at Google and Yahoo, they’ve delayed the launch of their search ad deal, which was supposed to happen in the middle of this month.