Anyone figure out how many shopping days we have left until Christmas?
While I go outside and glue back the falling leaves–in protest of Fall–you can read today’s Picks.
- StumbleUpon announces some new stuff, including the ability to “stumble” without having to install the toolbar.
- It appears to be a glitch, but at one point it looked like Google’s stock (GOOG) tanked $200 as market close yesterday. Ouch.
- Want to search like it’s 1999? Well, you can’t but Google did manage to find an index from 2001 and you can search that until your heart’s content.
- Matt McGee’s new ebook will show you “How to SEO Your Site in 60 Minutes.” If I get to the end of the book and see Andy Rooney, I’ll spew my coffee!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. If you’re on Twitter, Barbara Boser wants you to do your part.