While I separate the wheat from the chaff, you can enjoy today’s Picks:
- Google and Yahoo are reportedly negotiating with the Justic Dept. to try and get their ad partnership approved.
- Maybe the only time Google’s Matt Cutts will show you how to get free links for your web site.
- Not surprisingly, Google will appeal a recent copyright ruling by German courts.
- 71% of people want corporate leaders to do a better job communicating about current economic problems.
- Susan Bratton explains how you can monitor and promote your podcast–and she’s a big fan of Trackur!