Apparently a lot of you would like to learn how to make your "Content Rich" because our book contest had a lot of entries. Did you win? Find out after these Picks.
- Google TV Ads has two partnership announcements today. One with COREMedia Systems and the other with Harris Corporation.
- YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley explains that online video is still in its infancy–just like TV was back in the 40s.
- I first fell in love with Polldaddy two years ago. Today, the online polling site has been acquired by Automattic (the company behind WordPress).
- Google is betting that gambling ads in the UK will help boost profits.
- Are you the next Blogging Idol? You could win $4,000 in cool prizes.
- The travel vertical is hot for online marketing right now.
Alrighty, those contest winners are: