Pilgrim’s Picks for October 28 – Not In Hawaii Edition
See what happens when I take a vacation? Jordan gets giddy and introduces “Pilgrim Picky Goodness!!!!” That deserves a
Well, eights nights in Hawaii were bliss–even if it was for my second job as photographer and chauffeur for my wife. Now I’m back in (cold) Raleigh and ready to share some great Picks with you. Enjoy!
- Finally! Two Gmail Lab projects I will actually find useful!
- The WSJ declares Twitter has gone mainstream.
- Microsoft’s adCenter gets some new improvements.
- Google Reader has added some new attention stats.
- Some tips to prevent shopping cart abandonment.
- I can’t vouch for all 150 of the online reputation management resources listed, but JobMob deserves a link for the effort.
- Trellian’s KeywordDiscovery is my favorite keyword research tool and it just added a bunch of new features.
- Lexalytics announces an update to its sentiment analysis software.
- Digimind has published a 50-page whitepaper on online reputation management.