Pilgrim’s Picks for October 29
So many Picks, so little time.
- You too can build your very own Yahoo applications.
- A republican congressman is the latest to question the Yahoo/Google deal–is it now doomed to failure?
- Hitwise reports the 8th consecutive weekly drop in traffic for top online retailers.
- A silver lining to the doom and gloom? Local advertising ad spend might actually be higher than expected!
- Start-ups that actually charge for their service could be back in fashion.
- Did the BestContactForm ever, just get better?