Pilgrim’s Picks for October 31 – Happy Hallowiener Edition
Basically, you have two choices this evening.
- Turn on all your lights and spend 2 hours praising little kids’ costumes, while they take all the good candy.
- Turn off all the lights and eat the candy yourself.
I’m not revealing which option I’m taking this year, but don’t be surprised if I have chocolate around my mouth when I wake up on Saturday.
Today’s Picks are especially spooky*
- This could come in handy. Google’s Gmail will soon get text messaging features.
- Worried about the state of the online advertising industry? Don’t worry, the IAB has five measures to save the day.
- If 2009 sees a major recession, you might want to consider these 20 tips to delight your customers you do have.
- Despite its success, Facebook may soon need to raise additional funding.
- mediaForge hopes its new platform will help retailers engage more customers on social networks.
- Google is taking steps to protect its web site from brain-eating zombies.
*Spookiness is not guaranteed, your experience may vary.