Come & See the New Look for Marketing Pilgrim
So what do you think of our new look?
If you’re scratching your head and asking "what new look?" then you either need to clear your browser cache or you’re reading this from your RSS reader.
For those of you reading this on MarketingPilgrim.com, you’re enjoying a new look and layout that I hope will help you get even more value out of the site.
It’s been two years since our last re-design, so it felt like it was time to spruce things up again. As before, I tapped into the awesome talents of James Mathias of OneLotus–who has the uncanny ability to take my poorly crafted Photoshop mock-ups and turn them into a work of art.
Here’s just a few new things you’ll find on the site:
- Better navigation – from the better placement of the search box, to the new category navigation, we’ve tried to put the most important navigation front and center.
- Better focus – you’ll notice that the categories have changed ever so slightly. This change aligns itself with our hope to bring you expanded coverage and analysis of ALL internet marketing news.
- Handy-dandy link box – in the right sidebar, you’ll now see quick links to the freshest posts, the hottest posts, and our personal favorites.
- Comment avatars are back – we’d previously tried two different types of avatars in the comments section. Now that WordPress owns Gravatar, we can finally offer a stable solution. Sign up for a Gravatar and you’ll see your avatar alongside your comments.
- New advertising options – in keeping up with the times, you can now display your ads in 468×60 and 300×250 sizes (as well as the previous ad formats). Contact me for pricing.
Over the coming weeks, you’ll see further announcements–including the addition of some great new contributors.
Let me know what you think of the new design and especially if you find any bugs.