Register for this FREE live Q&A taking place at 2 p.m. EST on November 19, 2008.
These are tough times in the selling business. Customers are ordering less, postponing sold business, trimming the number of suppliers, and reducing budgets. It is taking longer to close a sale. Many of your sales staff may never have experienced a downturn like this before. How can sales organizations continue to thrive in an increasingly lean economy?
Tune in to a live interactive discussion with a panel of sales experts, and get your questions answered:
- What best practices can you learn from companies that have not only survived but thrived through past downturns?
- What specific steps can you take to create a more valuable relationship with your customer?
- Which tools should you be using to increase the effectiveness of your selling process?
- What role can technology play in making you smarter about your best opportunities?
You’ll have an opportunity to gain valuable strategic knowledge by listening to commentary from proven thought leaders:
- Learn what not to do.
- Hear about effective methods that you can put in place now.
- See the results of our TCC survey of top sales management experts, and learn how the recession is affecting other sales organizations.
Panelists will include Jill Konrath, author of Selling to Big Companies, Denis Pombriant, founder of the Beagle Research Group, and David Bonnette, Group VP of North America Sales at Oracle. Robin Carey, Co-Founder and CEO of Social Media Today LLC, will moderate.