- Feeling under the weather? Be careful what you Google: Google will report flu searches to the US federal government. As always, Google promises to keep identifying information private, and the feds say these searches are to track the spread of the disease day by day. (Hat-tip to “teh hubbin” who called me from work to let me know about this story so I could blog it). UPDATE: the official announcement.
- Having a tough time finding good sites to carry your ads? Never fear, Google Ad Planner is here–and out of beta and available to all.
- So much for making $250M: Yahoo’s Microsoft-Icahn-Google bill reaches $73 million. Ouch.
- The latest in search engine censorship: Argentina is forcing Google & Yahoo to censor their results now.
- I guess this Read Wrie Web title says it all. Google Launches Video and Voice Chat for Gmail. Cool (and a lot better than the last GTalk announcement–enhanced smileys? Sooo 1999).
Wow, that’s one Gooooogly goodness!