Linky Goodness, November 12
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. She ruled over a domain known as Linky Goodness. All loved her and despaired.
One day, she decreed, “Let them have Links!”
- Google has an internal list of best practices in SEO—and now they’re sharing the PDF as Google’s SEO Starter Guide (link to PDF in Google’s blog post).
- Not to be outdone (well, kinda to be outdone), MySpace launches a searchable video widget that you can put on your profile like a tiny little TV.
- That new Yahoo homepage we told you about? Yeah, it’s still still being tested and will include an updated user interface.
- This might be the first time I’ve ever seen people, esp. young people admit this, but a new survey says young adults are willing companions to online advertisers. So maybe you can reach those 18-24 year olds.
- And just to make things prettier for you iPhoners, Google has updated its search interface for you guys—looks pretty good.
And thus it was written, and thus is was.